PROJECT MANAGER PIPELINE
We are seeking a Project Manager for Pipeline services (pigging, pressure testing etc) to lead in the execution and management of specific pipeline jobs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Lead in the planning and execution of pipeline projects.
• Project “Scope of work” development.
• Preparation of specific work procedures and general standard operating practices (SOP’s).
• Scheduling of on-site activities, management of project budgets, supervision of company staff and 3rd party contractors, assessment of accomplished activities (mechanical, technical, and data survey) administration of contracts, co-ordination of on-site logistics, client relations & account management, and as required presentation of project results.
• Preparation and verification of inspection equipment.
• Initial processing of inspection data, review data, and assist in the generation of the final report as directed.
• Participate in safety meetings and develop knowledge in all safety polices and industry safety standards.
• Prepare change orders or purchase orders as required to gain approval for all “non-scope of work” works as they may be assigned by the client.
• Adhere to all company policies, procedures and processes.
• Perform routine equipment check-ups, operate pumps, compressors, valves, and other duties associated with pipeline pigging and integrity assessment projects.
• Maintain client relation and communicate project progress and status in a clear method.
• Training of junior and or new staff members.
• Make safety a top priority at all times as it relates to you, all colleagues, and our clients’ personnel.
KNOWLEDGE AND REQUIREMENTS:
• 7-10 years in experience in the oil and gas field
• Previous experience or in depth familiarity with general pipeline operation and pipeline pigging activities.
• Extensive knowledge of industry standards.
• Working knowledge of PHMSA Pipeline Integrity Management Program Rules and Regulations (Gas & Liquid).
• Ability to teach / impart technical and administrative skills to junior technicians / assistants.
• Detail oriented with a dedication to the quality control and quality assurance process.
• Ability to communicate and cooperate with diverse groups of people.
• Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work well in a team environment and to provide top quality customer service.
• Must be willing to travel, often on short notice for durations of a few days to several weeks.
• Position is based out of a branch or site location.
• Involves field service work within petrochemical, oil & gas, well sites, pipeline right-of-way, and various remote facilities.
• Long hours while in the field (7 days a week at 12 hours a day).
• Work is often irregular with gaps of several days or potentially weeks between assignments.
• Field duties require indoor and outdoor work in a plant atmosphere at very high or cold temperatures sometimes.
• Interaction with other crew employees, as well as supervisors and client personnel.
• Must be able to wear safety equipment as required by the safety department for personal protection.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs to email@example.com.